You are the reason we are in the financial services business. We won’t ever promise what we can’t deliver. Our greatest reward is the opportunity to make a real, lasting difference in your life. We won’t ever offer advice that isn’t suitable/appropriate. We will provide you with the clarity, guidance, and the exceptional service you deserve.
Our first meeting is always complimentary. During this time, we will assess your situation and learn more about you and your financial goals.
WHAT TO BRING
At our first meeting, we will spend time learning about your financial situation, needs, and financial goals. Please bring any documents you feel would help us during our meeting. These documents may include:
- Statements from pensions or other employer benefit income
- Social Security statement(s) or check stub(s)
- Two most recent federal income tax returns
- Statements from bank accounts (summary pages)
- Statements from investment/brokerage accounts
- Statements from retirement accounts and employer-sponsored benefit programs (401(k), 403(b), 457, etc.)
- Statements from annuities
- Outstanding balances of loans (mortgage, auto, credit card, business, equity line, etc.)
- Estate planning documents (will, power of attorney, trust, etc.)
- Life and disability insurance policies
- Long-term care insurance policies
- Contact information of your CPA and attorneys or other financial professionals (tax and estate) if applicable
It is not a requirement to bring all of these documents, but it may save us time in making decisions regarding your financial goals. If we decide to work together, we will have all the necessary documents to get started on your future.
I take pride in offering amazing service to my clients. Our courteous and friendly team work with our clients offering our expertise and investment tools. I look forward to meeting with you, and I appreciate the opportunity to help you reach your financial goals.